Nature's Image Aquatic Design
Certified Aquascape Contractor - Ecosystem Fish Pond Design, Installation & Maintenance Services
Serving Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee County, Kansas City-KS & Surrounding Areas
Backyard-KOI Pond Installation
Backyard Fish Pond Construction
Giving life to your, Topeka, Shawnee County, Kansas area, backyard can be achieved by doing a lot of things, such as planting a lot of trees and plants, and arranging it to look as natural as possible.
But there’s one thing that will most definitely give life to your backyard, both in terms of looks and sound. And that, of course, is an ecosystem pond, installed by Nature's Image Aquatic Designs LLC
If you live in the Topeka, KS area and are interested in adding a pond to your backyard landscape Contact Us today.
We Install The Aquascape Ecosystem
The water from the pond will bring your Topeka, Lawrence, Kansas (KS) area, backyard or garden to life, by adding a really natural and fresh look to it, as well as the sound that it will produce from the waterfall & stream.
Nature's Image Aquatic Design LLC, is one of the premier Pond Contractor and Pond Maintenance & installation companies in the Topeka, KS area. Our naturally balanced, low-maintenance ecosystem ponds work with Mother Nature, not against her. We pride ourselves in creating water feature designs that appear to have always existed in their surrounding landscape.
In order to have a successful water gardening experience, you must think systematically and understand the critical role of each ingredient in Mother Nature's recipe.
• The fish nibble on the plant life (and everything else), including the algae.
• In turn, the fish produce waste that, along with other forms of natural debris, falls to the pond's bottom.
• Debris is broken down by the aerobic bacteria and the other microorganisms colonized on the rocks and gravel all over the pond bottom.
• Once broken down, these substances are absorbed as nutrition by the plants.
• The plants grow and are once again nibbled on by the fish ... 'round and 'round it goes, infinitely.
So, in a naturally balanced water garden, you have this never-ending aquatic circle of life where all parts complement the others and play critical roles in the pond's natural born harmony.